HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Niels Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 1996 09:07:02 EST
Hi everyone, and sorry to bother you again with this.  Awhile back I
posted a message asking for info. regarding a YALE AND TOWNE lock
I found on a survey here in Columbia.  I got several responses, including
 one from a gentleman who offered to try to ID the lock if I would email him a
picture of it. I did this, but I haven't heard back from him, and
in the meantime I had a software crash that eliminated all my saved
messages, so I've lost his address.  If you're out there, could you
contact me?

Thanks!
Niels Taylor
Staff Archaeologist
South Carolina State Historic Preservation Office

South Carolina Department of Archives and History
1430 Senate Street
P.O. Box 11669
Columbia, SC 29211
(803) 734-8612