HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Anna Mae Maday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 10:15:42 -0500
Some time ago I had heard that if veterans are buried in a cemetery
there may be some laws that could apply.  But I don't know if they
were Michigan or Federal.  The case I was told about concerned
public access to a  cemetery which had become surrounded by
private land, and itself had come under private ownership.

Anna Mae Maday
Eddy Historical Collection
Hoyt Public Library
505 Janes Ave