From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 08:48:12 -0800
 Hello , I had a friend tell me this morning that there is a pad that is
the delivery method for formic acid , that is safe. I'm interested if
anyone has any info on a pad? I think all of us on the list have have had
enough info to show that formic acid is not really safe.I talked to me
Son last night about formic acid and pheromones. Its like using a
bulldozer in your flower bed to weed with.You will get the weeds and a
whole lot more.
 Regards
 Roy