From:
Mike Killoran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 17:10:48 -0500
For those overwhelmed by email messages, you might try what I do.  I get
one email message a day from the BEE-L list that contains all the
postings for the day.  It's really nice - all the day's topics are listed
at the start of the message.

To do this for yourself, send the command:

SET BEE-L DIGESTS

Now if I could only find a way to filter out particular individuals...

Mike Killoran                              ---------------
[log in to unmask]                        Embrace Entropy
(617) 981-2667 (Lexington, MA USA)         ---------------