From:
Keith Hooker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 18:00:30 +0000
Here in the UK we have a number of Beekeeping qualifications that
anyone can attempt ie the Preliminary, the Intermediate and the
Senior plus the National Diploma in Beekeeping.

The holder of a Senior  beekeeping certificate is stated as being a
Master Beekeeper.  To get this level of qualification you have to
pass both theory and practical examinations.

The British Beekeepers Association administers these and publishes a
syllabus etc.   The National Diploma in Beekeeping is administered by
a separate NDB board.

Does this help?  If a syllabus is in existence I suggest that you
give it a long hard look.

Keith

Past President Canterbury Beekeepers Association!