Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jay Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 1995 20:26:32 -0800
I recently was stung by a wasp and my hand swelled to an impressive size.
Some years back I used to keep bees and would get stung from time to time
with little reaction.  A few months ago I started another hive and have not
been stung as yet.  I wonder if the wasp sting is any indication of the
possible severity of the reaction to future bee stings.  Anyone out there
know much about the immunological crossreactivity of wasp and bee stings?

Any insights welcome.  Send replies to:

Jay Jones

Thanks!