HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeff Finlay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 13:24:09 -0400
> From: Jeff Finlay, Crossroads Administrator <[log in to unmask]>

For those who could not attend the recent Crossroads faculty
development workshop, Teaching American History & Culture with
Technology, we are running a month-long discussion on one of
the Crossroads listservs. If you would like to participate, send
the message

                SUB VISITORS yourname

        to [log in to unmask]

        (eg if your name is Bill Gates, your message will be
        SUB VISITORS Bill Gates)

If you are interested in receiving the Crossroads manual used in
conjunction with the workshop, So What Can I Do With It? A Practical
Guide for Using Technology to Teach American Studies, it is available
from Crossroads for US $25 (the cost of producing & shipping it).
Contact us at [log in to unmask] or by phone (202) 687-4535
for ordering information.

The American Studies Crossroads Project is an international technology
and education initiative located at Georgetown University. Crossroads is
sponsored by the American Studies Association and funded with grants from
the US Department of Education and the Annenberg/CPB Foundation.

The Crossroads homepage is at http://www.georgetown.edu/crossroads

We look forwarding to seeing you on the VISITORS list.

Jeff Finlay, Administrator
American Studies Crossroads Project
303 New North
Georgetown University