HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 16:24:12 EST
Need A Web Site?
===============

We can help! We offer FREE Web Sites to all
who join our service. You get 1/2 meg of
disk space and you can manage your website
yourself because YOU are the Webmaster!

If you would like more information then send
e-mail to [log in to unmask] The topic of
your message should be HELP. You'll receive
an automatic reply with detailed information
about publishing your own web pages.

If you prefer, telnet to djsa.com and look
for menu item <W>eb Blaster. Or visit us
at http://www.djsa.com.