HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tom Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 1995 09:42:53 -0400
The following information is provided to the cultural resources community  by
the American Cultural Resources Association (ACRA) and was developed by CEHP
Incorporated.  CEHP is under contract with ACRA to provide governmental
relations consulting.  This costs money, please consider joining ACRA.

There is still time to call your Senator.

Tom Wheaton
ACRA
Executive Director.

Subj:  Re: Congressional Phone Calls