HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
sonn pamela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 1997 11:17:13 -0500
Homer T. -

For what it is worth, you may want to try the folks with "The Journal of
the Society for Industrial Archeology" (yes, they spell it w/o the a).
The SIA handles this kind of thing - the below and above ground remains of
industrial constructions.  The journal is published by the Society for
Industrial Archeology, Dept of Social Sciences, Michigan Technological
University, Houghton MI  49931-1295 USA.

Listed as contact for manuscripts and communications from contributors and
advertisers should be sent to:  Patrick E. Martin, IA Editor, Department
of Social Sciences, Michigan Tech. Univ., Houghton MI  49931-1295 USA
Telephone: 906/487-2070, e-mail: [log in to unmask] (as stated on inside of
the cover).  Their related newsletter also features a section for people
in search of information.

So, you may want to find out if they have published any pertinent articles
related to your topic, or if they would run a request by you for more
information.

Good luck - Pamela