HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"L. D Mouer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 14:11:08 EST
Judy,

I have decided to apply for one (or more) of the open positions at
the new Florida Gulf Coast U. Just wondering if you have any
insights, insider info, or spins on that situation that might help me
with my application--or with a decision to can it? I applied a couple
years ago for the opening at USF, but I never heard beans about it. I
know that FGCU is a kind of spin-off from their Tampa campus, and I'm
hoping to do better this time around, focusing on my
inter-disciplinary work. Any suggestions? Thanks,

Dan Mouer