HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"L. D Mouer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 12:00:48 EST
Hiya Goateye. I got mine in '61, I think. Frankly, I've misplaced the
first 30 years of my life! Speaking of 30, this year's the
anniversary of my Vietnam tour, and my old unit is going to get
together for the first time and have a reunion. I'm afraid it will be
filled with a bunch of old farts. What does this have to do with
archaeology? Try digging through the layers of old photographs,
letters and memorabilia, interpreting your own life, for a reunion
with a bunch of people you never expected to see again in your life.
Whew!

Dan