HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Christy Dolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 22:52:09 -800
Comments:
Authenticated sender is <[log in to unmask]>
Hi!

I am currently working with Jeannie Yang to add some information to
the web page maintained by the Society for California Archaeology.
We are hoping to compile a list of addresses and URLs for sites relating to
graduate programs in historical archaeology.  We are also hoping to
list short-term courses related to our field (such as the University of Southern

California Short Courses in Historic Preservation which are offered
for a week in the summer).

I know that some of the existing archaeological web sites have
similar lists but I am hoping that there are additional ones which we
may not be aware of.

If you know of such a program, could you please email me the
information with either a snailmail address or a URL.  It may be best
to email me privately since we will compile this and make it
available to everyone on the SCA web page.

Thanks
Christy Dolan