HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Chuck Niquette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 13:51:02 -0400
I am pleased to announce Cultural Resource Analysts' web page.  The URL is as
follows:

http://www.crai-ky.com

Please feel free to visit- and do it often.  Not only will you find abstracts
of the more substantive reports my firm has produced over the years, but you
will also be able to place your orders for those that may be of interest to
you.   In addition, I intend to constantly be adding new information (papers,
reports and data bases) that can be downloaded and used.  Currently, one can
find historic and prehistoric overviews for the lower Kanawha River valley in
West Virginia, Falls of the Ohio Archaic and a section on the prehistory of
the Upper Cumberland River Valley in the Virginia/Tennessee/Kentucky border
region.  We are currently working on a piece dealing with the treatment of
historic cemeteries as archeological sites.

Let me know what you think.  Thanks!

Charles M. Niquette, President
Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc.
143 Walton Avenue