HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jeremy Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 00:15:12 +0800
At last we have been able to implement major changes on the WA Maritime
Museum network. With the help of our interent provider iiNet and Trevis
Lawton our local internet guru, we have been able to connect all our Macs
(25) on a mixed Appletalk Ethernet environment using MacTen as a unix type
system on a Mac router. We now all have full internet access (yes even the
good old Pluses) email, ftp and www. However, as a result we have had to
change our Web address from http://mm.wa.gov.au to (Guess what :-?)
http://www.mm.wa.gov.au.
For the last month or so some of the cigs have not been working properly,
but now everything is back to normal, almost.
Our email addresses are still the same, just the web site. Please note the
new address and there is a pointer from the old address to help.
Look forward to some new things now we are all connected.
See you soon

Jeremy Green
Department of Maritime Archaeology
Western Australian Maritime Museum