HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michael Trinkley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 1995 12:41:59 -0400
Re your  hypothetical situations: one should always (1) keep a updated copy
of one's vitae in a convenient desk drawer and (2) explore and cultivate as
many job skills as humanly possible to allow maximal marketing. In other
words, life is short and working under the circumstances you describe will
make it just that much shorter. I've been there (senior highway
archaeologist), I've done that (worked with unethical, uncaring, and
incompetent individuals), and I left. Now I am making much less money and
many fewer benefits. But, there are some things in life which are black and
white. I believe this is one of them.

Best,

Mike Trinkley
Chicora Foundation, Inc.