HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ann-Eliza Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 1995 10:04:52 -0400
Hi Silas,

I was wondering of you would be able to review a manuscript for
Northeast Historical Archaeology.  The title is "The Virginia
Earthenwares Project: Characterizing 17th century Earthenwares by
Electronic Image Analysis."  Its by Thomas Davidson.  The ms. is about
22 pages and we would need it back in about a month.  I hope you can
help out.  If you are willing, please send me your snail mail address
and I will send it off right away.  Many thanks!

Ann-Eliza Lewis