HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 14:52:08 -0500
                               POSITION OPEN
                   ARCHAEOLOGIST/PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR

The Cultural Resource Group, Louis Berger & Associates, Inc.
(LBA) solicits applications from archaeologists to fill a
position opening as Principal Investigator in our Iowa Office.

We seek highly motivated individuals to pursue quality
archaeological research in a CRM context.  The Principal
Investigator's responsibilities include: design and
implementation of Phase I, II, and III field research,
coordination of laboratory analysis, and report/proposal
preparation.

Ph.D. or M.A. in Anthropology required, Mid-Western (preferred)
or Plains experience desirable.  Prehistoric or Historic
Archaeologist considered.  Applicant must have strong writing
ability and demonstrated project management skills.  Previous
experience in CRM research required.

Principal Investigator will be stationed at the LBA branch office
in Marion/Cedar Rapids, Iowa and will be responsible for projects
in Iowa, Missouri, Minnesota, and Illinois.  Competitive
salaries.  Benefits include: paid vacations, sick leave, and
holidays; medical/dental/life/disability insurance; and 401K and
retirement plans.  This is a full-time, permanent position.
Successful candidate must be willing to relocate.

Please respond by mail.  Submit resume and three references with
phone numbers to Mr. Derrick Marcucci, Louis Berger & Associates,
Inc., 950 50th Street, Marion, Iowa  52302-3853;  Telephone: 319-
373-3043, FAX: 319-373-3045.  EOE.