From:
Kelley Rosenlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 09:47:14 -0400
My instincts say no, but I would like your advice on buying these hives.

        I called the local bee inspector to see if he knew anyone with hives
for sale & he said he has around 50 hives under quarantine for AFB that were
not properly cared for. He has burned several hives. He feels the beekeeper
would sell the ones that pass  when the quarantine is over in about 1 month.

        What  do you think?
God Bless,
Kelley Rosenlund ([log in to unmask])
Gainesville, Florida, U.S.A.