HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Guild <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 19:25:02 -0500
I'm looking for commemts and opinions from present and past grad students
from the following arch programs (academic and CRM):
NMSU
ENMU
NAU
NIU
Binghamton
I'd like to know all the stuff they never tell you before you get there like
can you REALLY get a job with the degree, access to profs, good local bar
with cheap draft.

Consulting businesses are welcome to comment.
Thank you in advance.
David in Florida