Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Iannuzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 09:33:04 -0500
Comments:
Hello Everybody,

 1.  A happier new year!
 2. Please note my NEW email address: <[log in to unmask]> (w/o
the carrets (sp?), of course.
 3. It gives me the capability of PINE, lacking in the Pratt email
address which I'm dropping altho the subscription is good until Feb.
Also Pratt has NEVER corrected a problem reported since Day 1: not a
life/death matter but a d..n nuisance!
4. Please use the Balto Cnty Pub Library address, Towson, from now on
(pleez?) and not the Enoch Pratt Free Lib, Balto, one. Pardon the repeat.
Ciao, wherever U may BEE.

Jack the B-man, Ellicott City MD usa