From:
Kelley Rosenlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 1995 08:19:08 -0400

>It's (almost) always worked for me.  I make my own cone escape from
>window screen.  The end hole should be only big enough for a bee to
>squeeze out of (5/16) inch diameter max.  and the cone should be about 8
>inches tall and the base diameter about the same.  Staples work on wood
>or duct tape on other materials.

        Be sure the exit hole is large enough to let a drone through. A
beekeeper friend of mine had a drone get stuck in the exit & die trapping
all the bees in the colony.

        I am currently working on removing a hive from a hollow brick
cornerstone and they kept finding a way in. I think it is finally sealed,
and the hive population has exploded! This is my first time and it is very
exciting!!!

God Bless,
Kelley Rosenlund ([log in to unmask])
Gainesville, Florida, U.S.A.