Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Marion L.Bristow" <mbristow@[146.83.231.10]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 15:37:23 CST
   I wouldn't think that it would be a problem as related to human health .
Most of the new built homes use PVC for potable water and I use it in my
honey/wax refinery in a solar collector for hot water .
   If the honey set long enough in the piping it might develope a tast
diferental , but it would have to be setting a long while . The reason I
say a long while is that I use PVC type barrels as a temporary storage for
honey taken off my extractor and the same type of barrels to make mead .
   The only problem that I've had is with the mead fermentation barrels .
The PVC tends to get impregneated with the odor and taste , so I don't use
the same barrels for table honey or the honey I feed back to my girl's , as
that it has a bit of a yeast taste .

Chao ,
Marion L.Bristow - Jefe Seccion Informatica
Direcion del Campus Chillan
Universidad de Concepcion
Casilla 537
Chillan , Chile