HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 08:38:03 -0700
  OK, now we have a problem. The person (I use the term lightly) who has been
causing all the recent unpleasantness is no longer subscribed to the list, but
he is still sending nasty notes to us. The only way I can stop this is to make
it so that the only people who can send mail to HISTARCH are subscribers.
  There are several problems with this. First of all, people who post
announcements to several lists at once will no longer be able to do so. I am
somewhat reluctant to cut ourselves off from this, and other people who just
want to ask a question. What do YOU think?
  An alternative is to just TOTALLY IGNORE this momzer, and get on with our
own posts.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask]   Owner: HISTARCH