HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Joel Gutierrez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 12:22:38 -0700
I found a real intresting discovery the past week.  I dont have the web
site with pictures up and running yet.  I found out that 90% of all
reading is done on the toilet.  Are there any references out there on
historical toilet reading???  What happened to talking about shipwrecks?
Move on, poopers are not the sh*t anymore.