HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Joel Gutierrez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:50:01 -0700
Okay, so people in our past went to the bathroom too, big surprise.  I
appreciate all the info on Chamber pots, but after about the 40th
message about it, I think I got a little tired of hearing about it.  I
enjoy reding abot current projects, job openings, and recent discoveries,
but to have my e-mail bombarded with a bajillion e-mails about people's
poopers, I've had enough.  Thankyou, keep up the good work, just mind the
overkill factor. ~Joel Gutierrez