HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jack Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 13:55:06 -0500
On Thu, 29 Sep 1994, Nan Lawler wrote:

> > You might try Fred Limp at the Center for Advanced Spatial
> > Technologies, Universtiy of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR 72702
> >
> > Charles R Ewen Associate Professor
> > East Carolina University
> > Anthropology
> > Brewster A-209 Greenville, NC 27858 (919) 328-6146
> > Bitnet: ANEWEN@ECUVM1 Internet: [log in to unmask]
> >

> Even easier, according to our directory, his e-mail address is:
> Jim Farley is also here, at [log in to unmask]
>
> If you don't get through, try either at COMP.UARK.EDU rather than
> UAFSYSB.UARK.EDU--I know a bunch of those addresses were changed
> recently.
>
> Nan Lawler, Special Collections
> University of Arkansas Libraries
> Fayetteville, AR  72701-1201

Actually, despite what my old Boss has reported, CAST isn't doing that
much archeology anymore.  Nevertheless, the new email address are
[log in to unmask] for Dr. Fred Limp,
jim@@cast.uark.edu for James Farley.

You may wnat to try our GIS guru, Jami Lockhart: [log in to unmask]

Jack H. Stewart
Project Archeologist
Arkansas Archeological Survey
Fayetteville, AR