HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Trevor Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trevor Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 23:19:15 +0000
In message <[log in to unmask]>, "Lewis, Lynne G."
<[log in to unmask]> writes

We are intending to acquire Multimimsy at English Heritage (subject to
funds being available).  As far as archaeology is concerned I suggest
you talk to Andrew Roberts at the Museum of London.  They have been
using Multimimsey since May this year.

--
Trevor Reynolds
(Registrar, English Heritage)