HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 16:04:32 -0700
  I posted the question of what to do to the Listowner's Forum and they sent
back a variety of ways to deal with the problem (some quite nasty). If the
flamer shows up again, I now have a few ways to filter him out. Let us move on
to happier topics.
  One of which is an article I am co-authoring with Julie Hendon on
Anthropology resources and the Internet. I am dealing with the discussion
lists and she is doing the gopher and WWW material. Does anyone have any
suggestions for which discussion lists I should include (apart from HISTARCH,
and ANTHRO-L and ARCH-L)? I'd like to cover the four fields if possible (yes,
I know my Boasian training is showing). With your suggestions, please send
along a brief description of the list (I'd like to compare it with whatever
I've got).

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask]   Owner: HISTARCH