HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Staeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 21:19:15 -0600
There is also an interesting living history farm in Naperville, Illinois,
the Klein Creek Farm (19th century).  The person in charge is Chas. P.
Raleigh.  I don't have the address off of the top of my head but the farm is
in either the 847 or 708 area codes (they've just added the latter recently
so I'm not sure what it covers).  I'm sure Chas. would love to share info on
living history, he is quite a nifty fellow.

regards - john
John Staeck         "MMMMMmmm, now that makes me very angry!"
Anthropology              Marvin T. Martian
Luther College
Decorah, IA 52101
319-387-1284