HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Thu, 11 May 1995 11:01:58 -0700
Dan,
  This is exactly what the publisher is interested in. The publisher in
question is Sage Publications. They have established a new division, called
Altimira, run by Mitch Allen, to publish archaeology. Mitch wants to test the
waters, because he knows that many people, such as yourself, have been putting
their site reports in electronic format. Your description of a CD is what he
described to me as the sort of project he wants to begin with long-term
projects. I'll forward your note to him.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD