From:
Pete Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 1995 01:14:36 -0400
On Sat, 9 Sep 1995, Steven A. Davis wrote:

> Ok guys and gals,  I'm taking an unofficial poll.  Farmers grow alot of red
> clover (not crimson) around here.  I've been told that this isn't much of a
> honey plant because the throat of the flower is too long for most bees.  I've
> also been told that Italians will make a crop from this because of their
> longer tonge.  So lets hear the "truth" from you more experienced folks.  Is
> it worth me chasing after this stuff for honey or should I charge for
> pollination?
> Steven A. Davis
> Clackamas Co. OR

Hmm, that's funny, I've heard that Caucasions can utilize red clover
because of their long tongue.  I'd be interested in hearing other
opinions also.

Pete, NJ

The Paranormal Pub       |
Newsletter               | A Thing is impossible until it is not!
PO Box 313               |
Tuckerton, NJ 08087      |
USA                      |

"Science is not all known and logic is nebulous."