Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
WILLIAM G LORD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 08:16:57 -0500
While discussing hearing in bees let me remind everyone of the small
ultrasonic devices marketed about 10 years ago under the name "Bee
Calm".  Supposedly you could turn it on and calm the meanest bees.  We
did a small replicated trial of the device and found it to be of no
value.  I bring this up to keep us from reinventing that particular
wheel.  As to truck vibrations when loading bees, I think they are
beneficial too, but the beneficial frequencies need to be measured somehow.

Bill Lord

--
WILLIAM G LORD
E-Mail  : wglord@franklin