HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"John P. McCarthy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 09:14:25 PST
Dear List Members:

I thought that I would pass on this message.  It's a simple means
of spreading a little holiday joy.

Merry Christmas, etc.
John McCarthy

<< Houghton Mifflin Company is sponsoring an opportunity for
Internetters
around the world to ... reach out to hospitalized children around
the United
States by taking part in The Polar Express Share the Spirit '95
Campaign
(http://www.hmco.com/polarexpress). >>