HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 22:42:00 EDT
Richard,

British Archaeology Reports' series - The Archaeology of the Clay
Tobacco Pipe - is a useful source.  I think Peter Davey is the general
editor and they even devoted a single volume specifically to the
Glasgow industry (I don't have the citation in front of me)  I've run
across a few surviving catalogues from the period your period as well -
if you hit a brick wall, drop me a line through regular e-mail and I'll
try to help.

smoke 'em if ya got 'em,

------- Paul Reckner                 212.432.2980
------- JMA, Foley Square Lab        212.432.2981 fax
------- 6 WTC, U.S. Custom House
------- NYC, NY 10048
---
 ~ OLX 2.1 TD ~ This tagline is umop apisdn