HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 00:39:59 -0700
   This is a reposting from ARCH-L. I apologize for the duplication, but felt
that it was important enough.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask]  Owner: HISTARCH, SPANBORD
*** Forwarding note from CHICORA1--CMSNAMES 03/27/95 19:08 ***