From:
Val Matthews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 1995 22:04:28 EDT
Date sent:  1-MAR-1995 21:52:44
I have no idea if this is the right place to post this, but here goes...

I am completing my BS at U Mass Boston.  For my senior thesis, I analyzed
follower behavior of waggle dances.  I located only one paper on this
that was from Slovenia published in the Journal of Apicultural Research.
Does anyone know of anyother articles published on this subject.  I don't
mean mere mentions of it in various articles and books, but more in depth
sort of work.  I am aware of the von Frisch work and Wehner and Wells
arguements.

I posted this same request to the ethology listserv and was told to
try posting it here....I am living and working in NZ from April-October.
I will have the proper work visa.  I hope to find employment in a biology
or zoology lab.  If anyone knows of any work, I can forward a resume
with references.

Waggle dance beer sounds great!  Too bad von Frisch isn't around to try some!

        Valerie

Valerie Matthews                       Aotearoa, you're driving me crazy
                                       When the sun shines down
University of Massachusetts            On that sleepy little place
at Boston                              I wanna be there
                                             Jenny Morris