HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 18:07:35 +0200
From:
Lars Lørdahl <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Dear listmembers

First of all I want to express my gratitude to all of those who have
written me and provided useful information.
        I've been in touch with the woman who gave it to me. To my great
surprise she had some more information. It was acquired from one of the
King tombs in Luxor shortly before the WW II.
Now that we've narrowed it down to Luxor, what are the chances of finding
out from where this fragment is missing? To me it sounds like the wellknow
"needle in the haystack", hopefully I'm wrong.
If you have any information which might help me, please get in touch!

Regards,

Lars Lørdahl

Lars Lordahl
NORWAY