HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Mary C. Beaudry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 12:33:07 -0500
Colleagues and Students,

Hester Davis put me on to the trail of information about a late entry in
the US/ICOMOS International Summer Internships Program.  It is for a summer
internship in Moscow, in the Centre of Archaeological Research, City of
Moscow.  The intern must be a U.S. citizen, preferably interested in urban
archaeology and heritage management.

The deadline for applications WAS March 1, but the Program Director, Ellen
Delage, tells me she has extended the deadline for this internship because
she found out about it so late.  The deadline for the Moscow internship is
March 24 (she must have applications in hand by that date).

You can get further information (and, I think, download the application
form) from the US/ICOMOS Web site:

http://www.crp2.cornell.edu/intern08.htm

or by contacting Ellen Delage, Program Director, US/ICOMOS, 401 F Street NW,
Room 331, Washington, DC 20001-2728, telephone 202-842-1866, fax
202-842-1861, email [log in to unmask]

US/ICOMOS is also looking for someone to host a Russian intern, Alexander
Veksler, Director of the Centre for Archaeological Research, City of
Moscow.  Normally the host organization is required to pony up money to pay
for the internship, but in this case both ends of the exchange are fully
funded.  Contact Ms. Delage if you can provide a berth for a highly
qualified intern!

Please forward and post this info if you know of others who would be interested.