HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mary Ellin D'Agostino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 10:36:47 -0700
I am using the first edition of the OED that was first published in the
1930's (the compact version I have was published in 1972), I imagine that
the second edition (that came out in the 1980's or early 90's) has the
"pot-hunter" definition in it...  They have also come out with a CD-Rom
version of the OED, but it costs $895.00!

Mary Ellin D'Agostino