HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rob Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 1995 16:37:23 -0400
Hi....I am new at this game, so let me see if I can get my
question out...

I am a grad student at the Uni of West Florida, and once done
here in many, many years, would like to teach
Anthropology/Archaeology in high school.

My question is....For any one who is currently working in a
high school environment, how did you get involved in it and
what are some of the ways to go about getting into teaching
these subjects in high schools.

Thanks for your time,

Rob Moon