From:
Gerry Rising <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gerry Rising <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 1995 17:58:38 -0500
Thanks to the kindness of John VanDyk, The Far Side documents have now been
entered and are available through your Gopher server from the Iowa State
University Entomology EntoGopher at:

     gopher.ent.iastate.edu

You should look there in the Tribute to the Far Side directory.

John has also made the files available through your FTP client at:

     gopher.ent.iastate.edu

where you should look in misc/Farside.

I encourage as many as possible of you to access the files through these
servers. Although I am responding to individual requests for the files, I
am finding that these very large messages are not getting through to some of
you. If you get nothing after a few days, please contact me again and I
will again attempt to get them to you somehow.

Regards, Gerry

Gerry Rising                                  phone: 716-689-8301
295 Robinhill Drive                        messages: 716-645-3175
Williamsville, NY 14221-1639                    fax: 716-645-3161
---- e-mail: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]