From:
Wayne Rumball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 21:05:00 GMT
NK>Visit to Melbourne
NK>I am traveling on 17 January 1995 to Melbourne. I willstay there
   one week before starting Congress about Agricultural libraries. In
   this week I would like to visit beekeepers and beekeeping
   institutions in this part of Australia. Can anybady prpose to
 whom to vist or cntact.

NK>Prof. Dr. Nikola Kezic Departmentfor apiculture,
NK>Faculty of Agriculture University of Zagreb,
NK>the Republicof Croatia.

You might try contacting:
Kathryn Burton
The Australian Honey Bureau
Sydney, NSW
Fax: 61-2-356-4560 or 356-3661

She might be able to direct you to some things of interest.

Wayne Rumball
Int'l Honey Exporters Org.
---
 * SLMR 2.1a * My reality check just bounced.