From:
Brian Tassey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 1995 22:09:21 -0400
Jean-Pierre,

I have purchased about 1200 queens from Kohnens using their new cage.  It
beats using the three-hole cage by a mile.  It's easier to introduce, remove,
and bank mainly because of it's size.  The candy tube is totally affected by
the candy formula though.  I've gone back to using masking tape to ensure
release and have them just cork the ends and leave out the tube.  It's funny
that you are comparing the JZBZ because I was going to give them a trial this
summer.

Brian Tassey