From:
John Hempstead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 07:45:37 -0500
McAfee was selected by the systems administrators at my work place for virus
protection.  They permit a one month evaluation period for their product
downloaded from their web site.  Although I am still evaluating the product,
it seems quite good.  It is priced at about $60 from McAfee.  The file I
downloaded was about 4 megs.  Try it and see if you like it.