HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Peter Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 1996 14:25:01 +1100
>Hello all,
>
>I'm hoping someone out there (maybe an Australian?) could help me out.
>I'm writing a paper on Australian historical archaeology, but I've found
>that the Anthropology Index only has the _Australian Journal of
>historical archaeology_ indexed up until 1990.  If anyone who has access to
>the journal could get me the table of contents of the last 5 years or
>just some of the article titles so I have recent work represented I would
>be very grateful.
>
>Also if you're familiar with Australian historical archaeology and there
>is a definitive article or an article which you believe is an excellent
>example of what is being done in Australia I would appreciate a mention
>of those as well.
>
>I have to request most of the sources for my paper from interlibrary
>loan, so I want to make sure I don't miss something important.  Contact
>me directly unless you think it would be of interest to the whole group.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Diane K Kloetzer                [log in to unmask]
>Department of Anthropology
>University of Florida

Diane,  Archaelogy at Sydney Uni has recently established a home page at
http:///www.arts.su.edu.au/Arts/departs/archaeol/archaeol.htm

as part of that home apge the Australasian Society for Historical
Archaeology is indexed separately.
You might also like to contact the ASHA via [log in to unmask]
Regards
Peter Russell
[log in to unmask]    ph. 054 447 227; fax 054 447 970

"Locomotion should be slow, the slower the better: and should be often
interrupted by leisurely halts to sit on vantage points and stop at question
marks"   ...   carl sauer, `The education of a geographer', 1956.