HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
GORDON POLLARD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:10:50 -0500
Can anyone help with the full reference for the following?  I need to know the
author and page numbers of an article entitled "Coprolite Analysis: A
Biological Perspective on Archaeology" that was published in Vol. 4, 1992, of
Archaeological Method and Theory, edited by Michael B. Schiffer.  I have been
unable to find the full citation.  Also, references for other good studies that
focus on coprolite analysis would be welcome.  Thanks for your help.

Gordon Pollard
Anthropology Department
SUNY Plattsburgh, N.Y. 12901