HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Chuck Niquette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 1995 15:33:19 -0500
I am posting this message for my good friend and colleague Nancy
Ross-Stallings on both Arch-l and Histarch.  I am sorry and apologize to
 those of you who receive the message twice.  Nancy does Great work!  Please
do not reply to me - give Nancy a call.

Thanks.

Chuck

TO:  Archaeologists and Cultural Resource Managers

Re:  Paleopathology Consulting Services

Cultural Horizons, Inc., a woman-owned, small business is offering
paleopathology consulting services.  We provide standard laboratory analysis
and in situ analyses of both historic and prehistoric skeletal remains.  In
situ analysis has proven to be a very effective alternative to standard
analysis when a laboratory examination is not feasible.  It has the
additional benefit of helping to bridge the concerns of various culture
groups and the archaeological community.  With 20 years of paleopathology
experience, we offer a professional and efficient analysis.

Please feel free to contact us via snail-mail or phone at the address and
number below.  We would be happy to send you a brochure explaining our
services and to discuss your project needs.

Nancy Ross-Stallings, Ph.D.
Cultural Horizons, Inc.
414 North Main Street
Harrodsburg, KY USA 40330