From:
Joyce Deming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 1994 23:49:31 -0400
Jim--

Too bad I didn't read my Email earlier.  We just spent the better part of the
weekend scraping wax worms out some old boxes of frames.  I could have sent
you some to start your wax worm farm! :-)

Are the wax worms that are the beekeepers' nemesis and those you buy in the
bait shops the same?  The ones we were squishing this weekend seemed a lot
less "tough" than the bait variety.  Anyway, seems like you could just set
out some old brood frames in a hive body and the wax moths will take up
residence.  It would

It would at least get you started.  As far as breeding them under
 controlled conditions, I don'treally have any suggestions.  Like you,
we've tried not to encourage them.    Good Luck--