HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 10:49:01 EST
I used to have a study of the head stamps on shotghun shells hanging
around the lab here, but it's gone missing, and I can't to save my
life think of who did it, or where to find it. Anybody have some
references that would help out here?  And what happens to those
little brass disks once they've been through a peacock's gizzard...?

Dan Mouer